Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Promised myself I would start this blog...

I promised myself I would start this blog, still not sure just what I have to say or if what I do have to say is worth reading. So I'll give it a try and see where it leads me.

We are just 10 school days away from the end of this school year. So much happens in the next 10 days...finals, dances, field trips, yearbook signing parties, promotion ceremonies, cleaning out pe lockers (don't really even want to think about that!) That's all for the kids...for the adults wow...some of us are waiting to see if we will even have jobs, some know they have jobs, but there will be a change of location or a change of subject, others are loosing hours and days...it's an uncertain time and we are all just WAITING!!!!!

Here's to finding joy in the journey and the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment