Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just 2 more days...

In just 2 more days, it's time to fly away and head north to Boise, Idaho and begin my journey to become a Brave Girl. I've been working hard not to let expectations overwhelm me, it seems like forever since I first found the website for Brave Girls. It's been an adventure I wanted to take from the first venture within the website. Brave Girls Camp calls to me...the friendships, the creativity, the time of introspection of who I am. Most of all the thoughts of going back and reliving a little bit of those past summer camps. Wither it was church camp, girl scout camp or band camp...those were some of the best times in my past. The friends I made, both with the campers and with camp staff, they helped to shape who I am and who I will forever be.

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment